mercoledì 21 settembre 2011

pensierino del giorno-21/09/2011

ellò evribadi, dis is the first international pensierin that I'll wrait in inglish to be appreciated by so many more people.
so, let's start! I inform you of the fact that I don't wanna study eghèn. yes, bicos all is so biutiful when you ar on holiday and you don't have a mazz to do all day long. then, maybe, iu faind e job and you have less time to cazzegg. it's very sad, but if not other you should gain some spicciols. by the way, uen iu don't work you can gratt your balls so more or less it's the seim.
bat when you ricominc the university it's a tragedy. lessons, study aulas, people romping your coglions and days become shorter and shorter! but why, I ask? ok for the cold, we come from the north and we ar very tough, bat I laik the sun forever and ever in my heart and, why not, in my eyes! I buuuuuuuu the darkness (oscurity for the italians) and, in reality, also de cold bicos it's better going out the night and wearing only pantaloncins and magliett.
many kisses and much laaaav.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento